About Me!

Hello there! My name is Emilyn. Yes, there is an N at the end of Emily. It is pronounced Em-uh-lynn.  Anyways... I have lived in a small town my whole life and tend to move to a bigger city once I am done with my degree. I want more options besides the options that my small little town gives me. I am also hoping that I will be able to travel in the near future and explore this amazing world. I am a huge family person and will always be. I currently live with my boyfriend of a little over 5 years, and wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a huge interest in baking and have really always had an interest in it. My family started "baking day" when I was a kid. All the women and kids in the family would get together one day before the holidays and just bake all day. We still do it to this day and I love every second of it. I have been pretty self taught, besides what my family has taught me. I picked up more on cupcakes a couple of years ago. I have watched Cupcakes Wars ever since it aired and I have gotten a ton of ideas from it. I finally got my first legit Kitchen Aid Mixer for Christmas this past year. They are extremely expensive and I am very thankful for my boyfriend for getting it for me and always supporting me in my hobbies!

Lastly, I have decided that I would start a blog about my baking activities and just life in general. I hope to start my very own business one day and really let my cupcakes and baking skills soar. I am hoping to post recipes, tips, and other baking activities for the most part! I also hope to every now and then post about my life when it is necessary. Thank you for the support and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes