My Baking Addiction: Buttercream Frosting

Hey guys! Me again! I wanted to take today to post about a great blogger that I have seriously followed ever since I got into baking! She is awesome and I want you to check her out! She is a serious baker, but she also posts about her life on her blog too. She has lots of great and exciting ideas that I believe will make you get excited (I know it does for me). I will link her website down below so you can check it out.

Today, I am going to talk about one of her posts that I have lived by these last couple of years. Buttercream Frosting. When I was younger, I thought that frosting was the hardest thing to make. My grandma could always whip it up in seconds, but nope, not me. It took me so much longer, and I felt that it never tasted as good as hers did. If you have had the same issues that I have had, stop right here, because all of your problems are solved! I have lived by this recipe ever since I found it. It is so good and she has explained it so great on this post. I think that she is awesome because she tells you tips on what to do if a specific thing happens to it. For example, if it just isn't the right consistency (always the problem that I have), then just simply add milk or heavy cream to the frosting.

Seriously go check her out and let me know what you think of this recipe! If you see any other great recipes, link them below and I will try them out!

My Baking Addiction website: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/buttercream-frosting-recipe/

Cupcakes from Scratch: http://emilynslifeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2017/06/cupcakes-from-scratch.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes