Top 7 Key Baking Tips

Many bakers have their own quirks and remedies that they like to use based upon how they bake. I too have my own tips and little baking things that I have acquired over the years that I have been baking. I hope that other bakers find this helpful and use some of them while baking!

1. Kitchen Aid Mixer: First off, a Kitchen Aid Mixer is an absolute MUST. I just recently got one for Christmas last year and it has changed my life so much. I use it every time I bake. It mixes everything so much better than an actual spoon or a handheld mixer.

2. Butter Spoons: ALWAYS butter your spoons before you use them to mix anything. If you don't they will always stick to the batter, especially if the batter is a sticky one.

3. Parchment Paper: Parchment paper is seriously a must for cookies and other baking goods. It works the best for cooling and for cookies to easily come off the paper.

4. Pampered Chef Ice Cream Scoop: When I make cupcakes I always use my Pampered Chef ice cream scoop to scoop the cupcakes into the liner. It is the perfect way to get the perfect cupcake. It's the right amount of batter into the liner and makes the best shaped cupcake.

5. Measuring: If you have different types of measuring spoons or cups, always use the same set for that one baking good that you are making. Every 1 cup measuring cup always seems to be a little different from other sets, so try not to mix all the sets into one bowl.

6. Spatulas: If you don't use a spatula, then you are not a true baker. I barely even use spoons anymore because I use spatulas SO much. They work so well at mixing when you are just mixing something small. They also work so good with getting the batter off the sides of the bowl.

7. Timer: Lastly, something that I live by with baking is with timing. I always go lower than the recommended time on the recipe. If the recipe says to put it on 10 minutes I always put it on 8, check it and then for the most part take it out at 9.

Here is more tips if you want more!
https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2015/04/27/top-10-baking-tips/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes