Cupcakes from Scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngN4TWgL3sY

Since I did a post about Homemade vs. Store Bought, I figured that I could show you guys a video on how to make cupcakes from scratch. I love this video! I like the way that the lady, Laura, prepares the cupcakes, and my recipe for them are basically the same for how she does them.

First off, she starts out with explaining what she is going to make. She is mixing it all with a Kitchen Aid mixer, which is probably my favorite thing about the video. Haha! Just kidding, but I seriously love that she is using that just like I do for the most part. She also starts out with the same thing just like me. I was looking through some videos about how some people make them, and they started out with the flour and went from there. NEVER would I EVER start with the flour, unless I was separating the bowls for some reason. My reasoning behind this is that I always say to start with the wet ingredients and go from there. If you start with the dry, the whole batter will end up clumpy and just a hot mess. She ends up with an extremely yummy looking cupcake! I also love that she ends with showing you how to make her special frosting. I like when bakers add their own originality to their cupcakes. It is very inviting and interesting!

The reason I am showing this video was to show you that all bakers for the most part do the same thing for cupcakes from scratch. Yes, there are different ingredients for different types of cupcakes, but this is a simple vanilla cupcake and this is what you will normally have with cupcakes from scratch. You may add more for other flavors such as cocoa for chocolate. Take a look at the video and try the recipe out! Trust me when I say that homemade is SO much better than store bought. Let me know if you tried it down in the comments and how it went!

Check out my last blog post! A new announcement is coming very soon!

http://emilynslifeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2017/06/new-happenings-stay-tuned.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes