Bakerella

I am very fond of reading blogs, and I always have been. I believe that seeing other people's ideas and niches is very fascinating. I decided to read over one of my favorite baking bloggers, and really look into how they set up their blog and how they get readers to keep reading. Bakerella is by far my favorite baking blogger. "This site focuses on fun and easing baking. You'll find ideas for cake pops, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more. You may even find yourself smiling from all the sweetness." The first think that you realize when you open up the blog is the home page, and it is filled with sweets and goodness. I love that the front page, along with the entire blog, is so colorful, inviting, and original. Angie, the creator of Bakerella, has an about page that you can go to and read that she seems like a very happy and inviting person. The pages of the blog include Sweet Stuff, Pops & Bites, Themes & Holidays, Books & More, and of course the about and archives pages. Each of the pages have sub-pages that include categories within the pages. I think that the blog is extremely organized. If you are looking for something specific it is easy to find, and if you can't find it then there is a search bar to search the entire blog. I love that on the front page she has her social media links right there to search through too.

As I am reading some of the actual blog posts, and a lot of her content is actual recipes of any pastries. You can tell that her signature pastry is cake pops. A lot of her posts are cake pops, and she tends to rotate the blog around them. I love that she has a page that is Themes & Holidays. I think that this keeps her accountable that her blogs are up-to-date on the season and holiday. A lot of her ideas are really cute and creative. She keeps all of her stuff trendy and still old fashioned for all the older bakers out there. Bakerella also has an email option to subscribe whenever a new blog is posted. I think that this is a great idea because it keeps people checking back all the time every time a new blog is posted. I hope to one day have a great blog like Bakerella does, but still be original like she is.

If you wish to see Bakerella's blog: http://www.bakerella.com/
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

My last post: http://emilynslifeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2017/06/5-things-people-dont-know-about-bakers.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes