New Happenings - STAY TUNED

Hey guys, Emilyn here! Just wanted to take a second to chit-chat about changes that I have made to my blog lately. I am thinking about adding a couple of different options to the blog and making it a little more interactive. I am thinking about adding in a subscription service that you are notified about each time I post so that you can come see me right when I post!? Also, I recently added a new option to my sidebar in the blog, a Top Posts link that will provide you with all the top posts that I have posted in the last 7 days. I am hoping to keep it up to date so that it keeps you interested and ready for new recipes and tips!

Also I recently posted about a blog that I have reviewed called Bakerella. If you have heard of her or are interested in seeing what she has to offer take a look at my previous blog, I will link it below but it is also in my top posts link on my page!

More good news coming to you guys. I am happy to announce that I will be creating all social media for my website so that I can contact you all through that and to post about all the happenings in my baking life! I am going to post baking posts about all the great goodies that I am working on for you guys! That should be happening within the next couple of days so be waiting for that to pop up on here, I will inform you when it does.

I am excited to announce that an announcement is coming soon about my business so stay tuned for that! Thanks for all the support!

Bakerella post: http://emilynslifeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2017/06/bakerella.html


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Different Ways to Revamp Boxed Brownies

Frosting Cupcakes Tips

Reviewing Tequila Sunrise Cupcakes